Thursday, November 26, 2009

Weird.

Feel kinda weird since yesterday.Right after Add maths paper 2.So many people complained after the paper.Saw a lot of posts in facebook.But indeed some of the questions are quite tricky.Thank god i suddenly recalled the binomial distribution.Nearly forgot about that.phew..
I think if I didn't repeat my careless mistakes like 2+4=8, i can get about 75 marks for my paper 2?lol.Hopefully.

Spent 4 hours in school yesterday.Can you imagine that???! 4 hours! Should have went home.Why were we listening to the principal.=.=.I don't mind breaking the rules.I had graduated right??XD
So tired after i was finally home.Mentally and physically.So incoherent until I can't reply the messages I received.hehe.*sorry*
4 more to go...BIOLOGY.physics.chemistry.BC.Need to get back to my study mood.
Good luck for those who will be taking the papers.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment