Thursday, December 3, 2009

Heart warming

I feel like this right now.=)
Went to school today for Physics papers.Glad that it is finally over.*8 down 2 to go!*AHHHH...I smell freedom........
After Physics paper 3, i walked to the back gate alone as usual cause most of them are using the front gate.Mom's late.There are a few Malay guys at the bus station.
So i stand under the tree..staring into the sky...(or day-dreaming.lol)Then I heard someone calling me.It's a aunty living in Taman Perak.
I didn't notice her at first,so I was actually stunned when she called me.

She offered me her phone so that i can call my mom.I was stunned.Again.
I refused and thanked her cause I know the reason why my mom's late.**dad for sure...**
Then she told me if anything happen just run into her house.Yeah..a person i don't know is worrying about my safety.Feel like crying at that moment.*don't laugh.*

Isn't it life peaceful and harmony if everyone thinks a simple way?Offering a helping hand.Or even a simple hello.It is heart warming.She reminds me that hope is still exist in this cruel and indifferent manner of the society nowadays.
I saw the most beautiful sun rise ever today.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment