Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CNY!!!

Well, as Chinese new year is around the corner and I am in a nothing-to-do state,then I did something so that I am in a got-something-to-do state.Lol.Ignore me.

1. Cream puff

Looking good?
Hah.Be prepared for the next one.


Tada!!Proudly presented.....................
Mom's first-time-ever-failed-cream puff.

Second attempt.Nah..


Third attempt.*shakes head*
Why?
Because mom bought a new electric oven and she adjusted the temperature + pressed the grill button.
That night the salesman came to our house and mom asked him.

Salesman:"I thought I told u this before.Hahaha??"
Mom:"Got meh?Hahahahahaha"
Dad:"Omg.Luckily it didn't explode.Haha."
Neholi:".........................."


2.Butter cookies



Yup this is edible.Lol.

3. "Fish"

Just some decorations for cny.
If you wanna know how to do it,click here.=)

4. Sesame biscuit




Hehe.Time for fun!



Spent 20 minutes working on this.
Love it.=D


Have a nice day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment