Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Time to de-stress!!!!

Hello people I am back!!!!Super hyper.Muahahahaha.XD
Ok so about the interview,it's fun,relaxing,erm not that bad just that I can't speak fluent BM.Anyway it's ovvvveeerrrrr!!!!Super hyper again.Hahaha.

Here's my experience for JPA interview:
I had my interview yesterday(5/4/10),2pm,at Pokok Sena Kepala Batas.So I don't really have time to enjoy my birthday.=/
I was there around 12.40pm and I went to search for the name list.After I found my name and panel,signed my name and just walk around to kill time.There are 5 panels and I was in panel 1.Met my friends from Gh and we chit chat for a while.Some of them wished to change their course to pharmacy so they have to fill in some forms.

5 of us were then called to wait in front of the room around 2.30pm and we were given a yellow tag with number.I got my lucky number 4.:D
While waiting for the first group to finish their interview,we tried to talk to each other and promised to discuss and separate the points for the discussion session to show our team work.I have no idea whether it's a coincidence or what but 5 of us are taking medicine.Hmm.
And of course you have to prepare the documents as listed on the letter and the staff will collect it before your interview.
We went in at 3pm,greet the interviewers and start our interview session.There were 3 parts for my group:
1.introduce yourself in BM.(talk bout your co-curriculum activities,post,school,family background and etc)

2.Group discussion in English.We were given 5 minutes to discuss(2 minutes actually)Our topic is "What do you think about the present health care system in Malaysia?"
I think we did this part quite well and I suggested that we give some opinions on how to improve the health care system.

3.BM again.No discussion are allowed.The topic was something like what's your opinion on the quality of education for medicine in Malaysia.And we also told them which country we prefer to go and reasons.I actually stumbled a lot as the interviewer asked the question in English and told us to answer in PROPER BM.Silly me jot down the points in English.Ishhh.But I think overall is still ok and it's not that that that bad.
There was also a Q&A session after that and just ask them anything if you don't understand.

It took about 1 hour for the interview and we said thank you before leaving the room.
I guess that's all I could remember.
Here are some links from my group member and also yiphing.
http://www.facebook.com/notes/joan-ng/for-my-friends-who-are-going-to-jpa-interview-soon-/115810898433525
http://yiphing.net/2010/04/05/jpa-scholarship-interview-2010/
Good luck for those who going for interview and hope you find these links helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment