Friday, July 23, 2010

School's out!


Ho ho ho.Finally.A holiday!!
Can't imagine that I had actually sat for the mid semester test.Feel like screaming out loud right after the invigilator collected my biology paper.Too bad I was in the hall.Stay cool stay cool.Someone's jumping up and down all the way to my sit though.She simply didn't care.XD
Rushed to my room and start packing my stuff.3.30 pm the bus finally departed from college.And here I am in Penang!

Brought some books back to study.Not in the mood weyy."Procrastination is the thief of time" Lol.I know.But holiday is for us to relax and release our tension!Isn't it?hah
Non-stop eating from Thursday till now.Penang food simply is the best!And of course not forgetting the delicious home cook meal.Yumyum.:))

Life in matrics is not that bad.Yea a lot of bumis that's for sure,but once getting use to it then it's no big deal.Food yeah still ok.But still Penang food is the best.xD
Hmm..have to study everyday and the time table is super duper packed.And also finish our homework cause it's impossible there's a day here without homework.Never ever.Especially biology lab report.We have to do the discussion part for bout 2 pages long and just a few information is given.You can see that everyone is so stressed after each and every bio experiment because that means --another report.I always stay up late.Thanks to the reports.=/
Gonna start dissecting mouse after the break I guess.Can't wait can't wait.Hehehe.


"Treasure and cherish the moments of life",that's what I am doing right now.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment