Sunday, July 31, 2011

Helppp!

I have no idea what is wronggg with me. I had a hard time falling asleep at night for almost one weeeek. Even though Im extremely tired and got a terrible headache but still...can't sleep. Sigh.

Blame my extra super sensitive ears. I need a zero-sound-pollution environment to sleep. *To my future room mates please please please don't snoreeeee at night. =X I will go crazy and start pulling hair. Lol.
Music doesn't help much either. And the next day I'll be super sleepy and mood all gone. Terrible.

Let me have a good night sleep tonight please? =/

2 comments:

  1. It could be the stress, problems you've been facing lately if there is any, sometimes you're not aware of that. Try to let your mind run freely, not thinking too much, relax, not panicked over the fact that you can't sleep. =)

    ReplyDelete