Friday, October 23, 2009

Lost with no direction.

Somehow feel like blogging today.Been studying for the few days.How i wish that my brain is a sponge that can "absorb absorb and absorb"=.=

Right.One month to go.Erm.To be precise.2 weeks?Then we are going to graduate.sobx.And there come the most important+dreadful exam ever.haizz.

This morning Hooi Min said I have changed a lot.In a good way of course.lol.She said i get"pek chek"=fed up=pissed easily during form 4.My answer:"RC lo".haha.Cuz I have to run up and down during recess time.And do this do that.Now finally I can enjoy my food.haha.

During my time as the HSL of RC unit 5,I indeed realize and learn a lot from my mistake.How to deal with people.And even communicate with people.It requires skill.I wish that all the committees also feel that way too.I did my best.And you did your best.No regret.=)

And all the memorable moments that we shared,during marching,camp,and the "rolling"(better not mention this.lol),I will remember them forever and ever.

As our gate to adulthood is approaching,probably some are lost with no direction.But we have to get back to the right track,cuz you have to live what you want to live.It's our lives.Don't be regret in the future.We only live once.Don't be afraid of the future,as it is part and parcel of life.Do what you think is the best for yourself, then you are successful in your life.

Best of luck and may god bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment