Sunday, October 11, 2009

Post for Jeneshli



AHHHHH...i am sooo sleepy..Just back from Tesco..So many people..==

Yeah, this post.Order from mom.Post it.For my dear sis.XD

Last night mom was like,"hey why don't we cook something special tomorrow?"

Then I was like "huh?seriously??"

mom:"yala..we use the non-stick pan(cuz she seldom use it),then i will buy some drumsticks without the bones,and some cheese then....bla bla bla(I was not paying attention,cuz i thought she was just kiddingXD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning

mom:hey u wanna eat mashed potatoes?(and i was wide awake)do it yourself.I am sick with those KFC so-called mashed potatoes.(totally surprised..lol)

FYI,I didn't eat my mom homemade mashed potatoes for about 5 years already.sobx
And then I was mashing the potatoes while reading sejarah.haha

pic above=my lunch =D

No comments:

Post a Comment