Saturday, April 23, 2011

!#$%^&%*^()*_)&(*^%$#^&*(

You know what, I actually have a loooooonggggg wishlist planned before my finals. Like, yeah super duper very long. And now, thanks to the stupid weather (sorry for that but I still love Penang lol) and and and my wisdom tooth again. Gah. Flu is basically enough to torture me & now my dear wisdom tooth started to ache again. ==

So I went to the dental clinic this afternoon.

Dentist: Oh wisdom tooth ar..yes yes will cause fever.Open your mouth please?
Me: aaaaaa
Dentist: Aiyoo your wisdom tooth like cauliflower le.
Me: O.O (Don't you have a better description other than that.==)
Dentist: ....bla bla bla..need surgical removal dy.
Me: O...kayyyyyyy...
Dentist: No worries it's just a minor surgery.
Me: S-u-r-g-e-r-y. *gulp*

God bless me.I still want to eat eat eat. *fingers cross.


By the way, found one amazing video just now.Click here.
Kinda addicted to songs by glee. I think I'm a bit outdated. Who cares? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment