Sunday, December 8, 2013

Frozen!

I am lost.

It feels like you are in a big big sea holding onto a tiny tiny piece of oak. So this is how it feels like, clinical years. Study mood come back to me pleaseeeeeeee.

" You are studying to be a doctor, not to pass exams."

*breath innnnnnnnnnnnn.

Okay. Right. Doctor. I am actually going to be a doctor.

Self motivation is so important to keep yourself on the track. The right track. Ok self slap. *slap slap.

LOL enough craps. Soooooooooooo i went to watch FROZEN!!! Like finallyyyy. Been hearing people talking about how good how nice the movie is. Disney movie lehhhh.. So... even though it's study week he still come and watch with me *sobs. Ok la maybe I got a little bit too emo recently so he promise to watch with me andddddddddd this movie completely cheers me up!

Drumrollssssssssssssssss....


TADA!


Idina Menzel's voice is so crazy freaking good that I got goosebumps even the cinema is so hot. LOL. And Olaf is so cute! Laugh-til-cry that kinda funny. X)


Thank you Mr. A for always trying to keep me away from the emo line lollll.
Jia you for exam! 



No comments:

Post a Comment