Thursday, January 7, 2010

Malacca

Went straight to Malacca after we reached Johor.Stayed at Equatorial Hotel.Planned to walk around the city to search for my another idol--chicken rice ball.lol.But it was already 9:00pm,so end up had our dinner at Johnny's Restaurant.


View from our room.Shopping mall again.


I wish I was inside.A white christmas sounds good.


Christmas tree made from plastic bottles.Not bad huh.


Saw this when walking back to our hotel.


Eye on Malaysia.Now only I know that it had been moved to Malacca.


Luggage tag.


Our lunch.Chicken rice ball!!!


My creation.=)
As I suddenly recalled what I did in school.(only those sitting around me know what I mean.Hehe.)


Looks nice,taste not that nice.


Walk around after lunch.Snapped here and there.










Mom was buying souvenir.
I was bored and start playing with this.Haha.



Another amazing stuff.


Very famous shop in Melacca.




Durian Cendol.
By the way, I think I am allergic to durian.Lol.


A must try.
Before.


After.






Inside the Portuguese ship.
This reminds me of Sejarah.


Me.
Sis asked me to pose like Jack and Rose.Swt.
Tak mau dengar.XP

No comments:

Post a Comment