Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nightmares.

I didn't sleep well yesterday because of these stupid nightmaresss.*Yawns

First: Snakes
Snakes invaded my house.I HATE snake.And I have no idea why was I walking towards the yucky snakes.
Then the big white snake stared at me..and.................Puff.Blank.

Second:Speech Day
Rehearsal for speech day.
(That's it.I can 't remember the details)

Next:Biology
Zzz.Pn Gan asked:"What is the beginning of humanity?"
Then she's pointing to me."You?"
"Cell?"
(Everyone knows that she loves to u know..discuss about the same topic for two long periods.)
And she said the answer is morula.=.=
She yelled at us:"Do you know that your SPM is TOMORROW?!"

I woke up,drenched in sweat,paralyzed with fear.(english essay.Lol)
Then I realised that it's already 2010.Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment