Friday, January 15, 2010

What I've been up to

Okay,I am getting lazier and lazier to update my blog.Yup that's me.Easily conquered by laziness.Sigh.

Monday:
-Washed car.
-Spent 2 hours for driving lesson conducted by my mom.Lol.
No scratches on new car.Phew.
And I still don't really know how to park a car cause I often get confused by the steering.Gahh.
-online

Tuesday:
-online

Wednesday:

-Fetch Ah Gal to Gurney Plaza.She's my first passenger by the way.Luckily she didn't scream cause of my "fantastic" driving.Phew.
-Went to cinema for Avatar.I don't really want to watch it but everyone keep telling me that it's a great/nice/wonderful movie.To me it's just an average-rated movie.
Maybe 3D's version is better?And I really couldn't stand 3 hours in the cinema.
-Lunch at Secret Recipe.Tea at Kim Gary.
-online

Thursday:
-Spring-cleaning with mom.Exhausted.
-online

So the common point is:
I online everyday.What a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment